Smoked Salmon Carbonara In 10 Minutes
Smoked Salmon Trimmings are an extremely flavoursome and versatile ingredient to have stored in your fridge.
In this wonderfully simple recipe you can create a delicious Smoked Salmon Carbonara in 10 minutes.
Definitely worth a try…
- 200g Quick-Cook Spaghetti
- 1 Teaspoon of Butter
- 1 Garlic Clove, Crushed
- 150ml Double Cream
- 2 Eggs, Beaten
- 3 Tbsp Freshly Grated Parmesan
- 120g Summer Isles Foods Smoked Salmon A Trimmings
- ½ Small Bunch Chives, Snipped
How to Cook –
- Cook the spaghetti. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small pan, add the garlic and gently sizzle for 1 min. ask a nurse Remove from the heat.
- Lightly beat the cream, eggs, softened garlic and half the Parmesan in a bowl. Stir in the smoked salmon trimmings.
- Drain the pasta well and return to the pan. Add the salmon mixture and the chives, then toss well so the heat from the pasta lightly thickens the sauce. Serve scattered with the remaining Parmesan and plenty of black pepper.
Comments on this post
Got something to say? Leave a comment